- Ministry of Regional Development of Russia;
- Government of Sverdlovsk Region;
- World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA);
- National Investment Agency “Invest in Russia”;
- JSC “Middle Ural Development Corporation”;
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
- Public organization “Business Russia”;
- National Association of Investment and Development Agencies – NAIDA;
- Association of Industrial Parks.
The main objective of the Forum is to increase investment in the economy by improving the effectiveness of development institutions.
Tasks of the Forum:
- find and share the best investment practices;
- provide communication between development institutions – exchange of experience;
- increase the efficiency of work with the business community: getting feedback, “docking” of projects;
- develop a common model of activities of development institutions.